Thursday, October 20, 2011

All about Baby, Kids, Mom, Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and Parenting.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Welcome to BabyBlogShop. This blog has been created to give and sharing information, experience, and ideas on all about baby, kids, mom, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and parenting.
 I am a mother of 2 kids, a daughter and a son. And, currently I’m pregnant my 3rd child. I experienced a first time mom, who at that time does not have much knowledge on baby, kids, being a mom, pregnancy (prenatal and postnatal), confinement, breastfeeding, and parenting. After being a mom for 2 years, I’ve learnt a lot. It is not easy holding a post as a ‘mother’. But it is not as hard as, you will enjoy with your life and your babies.
Here, I would like to share my experience, other people experience, and the information that I’ve got from reading, listening to radio or watching television about baby, kids, mom, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and parenting. I am also hungry for your comment and knowledge sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment